B&W Subwoofer with ARCAM Solo Movie

KF14

Nov 15, 2021
Visit site
Hi, trying to connect a B&W ASW2500 sub to an ARCAM Solo Movie with mixed success, I note that in the ASW Manual it requires a line level output from a pre-amp to work, I'm using the sub output on the Solo Movie - the manual says that it will connect to an active subwoofer - but wonder if this fulfils the line level requirement? Any thoughts / experiences to pass on? Many thanks

Last edited:

manicm

Take the Sub Out from the Arcam to the left (white) Line In to the Sub. Try that and let us know.

The manual was written probably when there were not too many stereo integrated amps with a sub out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears

KF14

Nov 15, 2021
Visit site
Take the Sub Out from the Arcam to the left (white) Line In to the Sub. Try that and let us know.

The manual was written probably when there were not too many stereo integrated amps with a sub out.

Thanks for the reply, will try and get back. I've tried multiple cables including splitters at the sub end to feed both channels but keep getting a pop sound as the bass on the sub cuts in and out.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts