B&W P7 headphones £279 at Amazon

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

scene said:
Good spot gel.

Just so long as you don't buy any...
Already bought and returned. *smile*. They weren't that price either.

D

Deleted member 2457

BenLaw said:
Gel, you said on your other thread you were going to stop looking for deals. This really isn't healthy.
I am trying but it's hard mate. I will try harder to stop, I get quite bored though without looking for deals though. Already watched Empire Strikes Back today. *smile*

arabia

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
BenLaw said:
I think you need to find something more constructive to fill your time. Easier said than done I know.

Yes I agree with you
thumbs_up.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
arabia said:
BenLaw said:
I think you need to find something more constructive to fill your time. Easier said than done I know.

Yes I agree with you

You're only 2 posts old, and don't even know the OP, and you agree?? Spammer trying to increase post count, eh?

Given gel and 'Anderson's' latest foray into fake moderator status and fake ids (especially Anderson co-opting boggit and iQ and PP's names at various times) I reckon it's just one of them moving onto entire countries since the rule changes that Andy announced yesterday.

arabia

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
bigboss said:
arabia said:
BenLaw said:

Yes I agree with you

You're only 2 posts old, and don't even know the OP, and you agree?? Spammer trying to increase post count, eh?

I agree with him that he should need to do some thing more more constructive. Bcz there are many other sites where you can find latest deal. I think every one know how search pourducts on amazon on which they can get discount.

D

Deleted member 2457

arabia said:
bigboss said:
arabia said:
BenLaw said:

Yes I agree with you

I agree with him that he should need to do some thing more more constructive. Bcz there are many other sites where you can find latest deal. I think every one know how search pourducts on amazon on which they can get discount.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F6PRSMW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0EEJZTA522GQZ2W02RGY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

£270 now! Ah no I am getting tempted again. Doh.

gel said:
arabia said:
bigboss said:
arabia said:
BenLaw said:

Yes I agree with you

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F6PRSMW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0EEJZTA522GQZ2W02RGY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

Stop looking at deals gel! *dash1*

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
arabia said:
bigboss said:
arabia said:
BenLaw said:

Yes I agree with you

Stop looking at deals gel! *dash1*
Its how I spend my spare time, that and on here. *smile*. I'm screwed. *dash1*

D

Deleted member 2457

Nope, I have a grip on this. I have saved £1200 this year already!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
Good! You need to get out of internet addiction and look for alternative ways to pass your time. Go out of the house more often - not into shops!! *wacko*

Good advice but gel could go for a nice walk in the woods - with no phone signal - and still emerge with a 'bargain' tree that someone sold him.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Good! You need to get out of internet addiction and look for alternative ways to pass your time. Go out of the house more often - not into shops!! *wacko**
I do spend a lot of time in Milton Keynes shopping centre and mainly John Lewis. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
bigboss said:
Good! You need to get out of internet addiction and look for alternative ways to pass your time. Go out of the house more often - not into shops!! *wacko*

Good advice but gel could go for a nice walk in the woods - with no phone signal - and still emerge with a 'bargain' tree that someone sold him.
*biggrin*

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
bigboss said:
Good! You need to get out of internet addiction and look for alternative ways to pass your time. Go out of the house more often - not into shops!! *wacko**
I do spend a lot of time in Milton Keynes shopping centre and mainly John Lewis. *smile*

Gel you must be on first name terms with all the staff in the electrical department of John Lewis Milton Keynes. I somtimes wonder if you are on commission with the amount of times you mention that shop! *smile*

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I prefer shopping on the internet i can't be doing dragged round the shops, a few budweisers, a few clicks and voila goods delivered to your door, *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

Gel you must be on first name terms with all the staff in the electrical department of John Lewis Milton Keynes. I somtimes wonder if you are on commission with the amount of times you mention that shop! *smile*
I do know a lot of the staff now. It's my favourite shop. *biggrin*

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
simonlewis said:
I prefer shopping on the internet i can't be doing dragged round the shops, a few budweisers, a few clicks and voila goods delivered to your door, *smile*

I prefer 'click and collect' then I don't have to stay in awaiting delivery nor do I have to pay any delivery charges.

Also, if there is a problem with the goods, staff are on hand to sort things out.

simonlewis said:

This is blatant advertising.

If your going to do so make sure its of the (original) Budwar variety for god sake. You're letting the side down man.... *biggrin*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts