B&W MT-30 (Silver) - Lowest price?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
It appears that the pricing of this speaker package is closely controlled by the manufacturer (£1,542 where I live). I wonder if anyone can advise on lowest price they've recently seen it available for?

Thanks

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
LittleLouie:

It appears that the pricing of this speaker package is closely controlled by the manufacturer (£1,542 where I live). I wonder if anyone can advise on lowest price they've recently seen it available for?

Thanks

Where do you live?

I bought mine for £1460 just over 2 years ago, and that's for 7.1. Regular 5.1 was about £1270 or so and that includes delivery.

Just because they're not available as mail order doesn't mean you can't pay in person and arrange for delivery.

Of course, this could mean a visit to Tottenham Court Rd (the best place for a bargain and a haggle!). If you're not near London, perhaps you could take a day trip and combine a visit with some sight seeing.

KCooperman:

You cant use these speakers as part of that deal. It says Max RRP for speakers £1000

I would suggest you speak to them. The RRP of my Monitor Audio Radius HD speaker setup was around £1800, but I still got a 15% discount on them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts