AVI pro9+

T

the record spot

Do they feature the same "Pomposity Drive" the ADM 9.1 speakers did on here a while back?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Do they feature the same "Pomposity Drive" the ADM 9.1 speakers did on here a while back?
emotion-5.gif

Ha Ha! Yes I know how they sound - like the essence of pure hype from some disingenuous twerps trying to peddle them as budget high end!

Give me strength!

T

the record spot

I don't doubt they're good product, but when the company owner slags off audiophiles when that self-same group probably more than any other gave his company the means to keep going then it's a touch too much IMO. Added to that, all the while slagging audiophiles off, they make mention of them on their own site in support of their own product. Having the cake and eating it apparently...!

A

Anonymous

Read this

http://community.whathifi.com/forums/t/307953.aspx

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
to be honest I am not realy that interested in Ashleys marketing stratergies or the arguments for and against active systems just wanted to know if these speakers are any good and if they would go well with my system as they seem to go quite cheap second hand. Has anyone heard them and have any views?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts