Question AVC-X3700H + Dali Oberon 5.1 + An extra two-channel amp

josveland

Nov 23, 2021
Visit site
Greetings to everyone and thank you for your time.

I am looking to make the leap to Hi-Fi within my hearing and financial limitations. After much reading and having the opportunity to hear the AVC-X3700H + Dali Oberon 5.1 combination with my own ears, I am determined to go for these.

I want to add to the home cinema lot, an extra two-channel amp, as the article How to combine stereo and surround sound in one AV system By Tom Parsons (https://www.whathifi.com/advice/how-to- combine-stereo-and-surround-sound-in-one-brilliant-av-system) has ended up convincing me to get to have a 7.2.2 system in the future.

Now that you are in the situation, I wanted to ask you: which All-in-one music systems with option to bypass volume control is of similar quality to the rest of the components that I intend to buy? Does the Audiolab 6000A Play work for me or do I need to go for a higher model?

Besides this, I need a little more help. I can't buy everything at once, so my idea is to add components until I have the complete system in a period of (I estimate) 2 years. The question is: in what order should I buy the components? I don't know if it is better to start with AVC-X3700H + Dali Oberon 5 or with Audiolab 6000A Play (or the one you recommend) + Dali Oberon 5. And after that, in what order should I add the rest of the speakers?

The estimated use for the equipment is:

40% video streaming (netflix, hbo, amazon and disney +)
30% music on spotify
10% vinyl music
10% PC video games
10% Nintendo Switch

Thank you very much in advance.

daytona600

Last edited:

josveland

Nov 23, 2021
Visit site
7.2.2 System speaker package with matching Atmos wall/on speaker
Elipson , Kef , Klipsch etc offer these types
Denon AVC has built in streaming

Def Tech BP9000 Series 5.4.4 each speaker has Main/Subwoofer/Atmos ( 3 in 1 )
5 speakers in total would give you a 7/2/2 or 7/2/4 Atmos system

Elipson Prestige Facet 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos system review | Home Cinema Choice

Definitive Technology BP9000 Speaker Review | AVForums

Thank you very much daytona600, but I don't know if I understand you. Are you giving me alternatives to the Dali Oberon? If so, I thank you and I will take a look at them, but it was not the question that I want you to solve for me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts