Avatar bluray and dvd pack 12.74 delivered

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
For those folks who aren't thoroughly bored with Avatar...i just ordered the twin pack via tesco entertainment..it's listed at £14.99 but use the code FTSL15-1 and it knocks off  £15%...i suggest you go thru quidco for around another £1 off and enter your clubcard for double points too

I noticed the bluray of Saving Private Ryan on pre order for £14.91...use the code and it's yours for £12.67...again use cashback sites such as quidco or topcashback for another £1 or so off

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Nice spot.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Great spot! Just used that code and got Lord of the rings Trilogy for Just under £26. Bargain!

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Love all the deals around and i normally find quite a few, but can't for the life of trying get this code to work.

A

Anonymous

Ye my Lord of the Rings Trilogy was dispatched yesterday for £25.47 so code did work fine, unless its expired,

A

Anonymous

My order of Avatar arrived this morning, smart delivery ( i ordered thursday evening )...i only post this as another forum posted a moan about tescos slow delivery service...i'll certainly give them a whirl again

michael hoy

bendip:
For those folks who aren't thoroughly bored with Avatar...i just ordered the twin pack via tesco entertainment..it's listed at £14.99 but use the code FTSL15-1 and it knocks off £15%...i suggest you go thru quidco for around another £1 off and enter your clubcard for double points too

I noticed the bluray of Saving Private Ryan on pre order for £14.91...use the code and it's yours for £12.67...again use cashback sites such as quidco or topcashback for another £1 or so off

My copy of Private Ryan came this morning, used the code and yes £12.67, thanks for the heads up.

A

Anonymous

Same here , ordered Lord of the Rings trilogy thursday night and it arrived this morning.Great service!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts