vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
I just got a copy of Avatar 3D with the Panasonic promotion on their TV's.

I don't care much for it, already have the 2D version.

Ebay listings are for £50? what's up? What's the going price I should be able to sell this for?

Buy it now for £60? seem reasonable considering all the who-ha about this product?

Please advise so I may make profit :)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
I have this disc also and was going to sell mine but after watching it i was so impressed with the 3D that i decided to keep it as it's the perfect example of what 3D is capable of. At the time of looking copies were selling for £50-75 and i was sorely tempted to sell, you should get £50 minimum for the disc as it's not available to buy at retail still and is a Panasonic exclusive.

If you are going to sell on ebay then look at the other discs on offer and what condition they are in compared to yours then advertise at the average price but if you are in a hurry to sell then go for the minimum price of a disc in the same condition but imo £50 is the lowest you should go as a selling price.

I doubt you will have any problems selling it though.

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
I think that exclusive deal that Panasonic have with Fox for Avatar comes to an end in Feb so if you're thinking about selling it, you'd better be quick.

A

Anonymous

I got £54 for mine, although it was not in the wrapper, and sold as watched once. Which it was!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts