Availability in the kiosks

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I "still" haven't been able to buy anywhere the March issue that was supposed to be out this past week. When should it be available to buy?

Same question for the Ultimate Guide.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
March issue of What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision is officially on-sale next Thursday (12th). Subscribers already have theirs, and some shops may rack them a day or two early.

The Ultimate Guide to Hi-fi went on sale last Thursday - you should be able to find it in larger WHSmiths, Sainsburys stores, Borders, and a wide range of independent newsagents.

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:

March issue of What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision is officially on-sale next Thursday (12th). Subscribers already have theirs, and some shops may rack them a day or two early.

The Ultimate Guide to Hi-fi went on sale last Thursday - you should be able to find it in larger WHSmiths, Sainsburys stores, Borders, and a wide range of independent newsagents.

Thank You!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Subscribers already have theirs

Lies!
emotion-14.gif

Hopefully it'll turn up tomorrow!

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

is it normal for subscribers to get them so early? i previously thought subscribers only got them on mon/tue of the same week?

Not a complaint. im impressed.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
All depends on Royal Mail's finest - subscriptions mail-out day always tends to be the Friday before the issue hits the shops (on the following Thursday). Several subscribers have mentioned that their March issues arrived on Saturday, which is maybe RM overcompensating for snow-affected deliveries earlier in the week. But yes, it's more typically Monday/Tuesday...

A

Anonymous

I've just bought the new issue (March).

I'm happy again!
emotion-2.gif

First impression is that it's thinner/lighter than last month's but, hey, I won't begrudge anyone because there are less advertising displays inside.

Can't wait to get dug in now... I only wish it was warmer outside and I could go out on the patio...
emotion-11.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts