av reciever....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
can anyone comment on the budget av recievers from richer sounds, im willing to pay upto 250 pounds...
http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/home-cinema-separates/av-receivers

A

Anonymous

I can recommend the onkyo TX-SR507, its bang on your budget and pretty good performance and feature wise for the money.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The Onkyo Sr507 is the best at the price IMO. It will happily work with your speakers and has more facilities and inputs than the competition as well as sounding top of the class.

A

Anonymous

What are you looking to achieve given your current system?

well to be honest i bought an arcam xeta 2 prossesser off e bay, which was a bit crazy, so looking for a more up to date box.

need it to be able to plug into my hifi amp so i can use my front 2 hifi speakers for my surround fronts..

have a sony upsc dvd player with digital out..

ps2 connection..

thats about all i need it for really..

speakers are all wharfedales, not got a sub yet tho..

daveh75

reggaedave:

What are you looking to achieve given your current system?

well to be honest i bought an arcam xeta 2 prossesser off e bay, which was a bit crazy, so looking for a more up to date box.

need it to be able to plug into my hifi amp so i can use my front 2 hifi speakers for my surround fronts..

Pretty sure the 507 doesn't have front left/right pre-out's! So wouldn't be able to connect it to your stereo set-up.

A

Anonymous

mmm can any owners confirm cant seem to find the answer looking at richer sounds page...

TRENDING THREADS