AV Receiver for Tannoy Revolution DC6

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I Just bought Tannoy Revolution DC6 speakers and I am also looking to buy an AV receiver for less than £500. The speakers will be used mainly for Music and also for Movies. From a search that I did, Yamaha RX-V473 seems to me a good choice but because I dont have great experience with speakers and av receivers, I dont know if that is a good choice or I should go for the RX-V673 or something else...

I really need your help because I dont know if the difference in value between them is justified by their difference in sound performance.

I would really apreciate your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you in advance! :grin:

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.

Are you in a position to demo your speakers with various amps? If the answer is yes i would compare the Yamaha RXV473 you are interested in with the Pioneer VSX 922 which can be had for less than £400. I found the Pioneer amps go well with Tannoy speakers from past systems i have owned.

Regards ..

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
If you looking for Av amp that you can enjoy music with make sure you audition the new slim line Marantz av amps. TOPS!! Better still you can pick a very good second hand one on eBAY.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts