Av forum declares verdict on Sony W905a. Probably the last review site to make its case

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Sorry mate.
smiley-smile.gif

So you should be.
smiley-smile.gif

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Incidentally, I was in John Lewis today, and they had the 46" version of this Sony W905a television. I made a point of going from left, to middle, and then to right, to see how the picture looked if you were off axis. I'll readily concede that my eyes are not as good as those of the reviewing team at What Hi-Fi, and it's worth stressing again that fluorescent John Lewis shop lighting is not what one would choose to tease out subtle differences, but I didn't notice much deterioration in the picture quality until I was about 45 degrees horizontally from straight on. Certainly I would imagine that two people side by side would see pretty much the same image, but that was not what What Hi-Fi thought in their group test of six screens, including the 55" version of this Sony.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts