Audyssey MultEQ - Error Onkyo 905

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello. I have a problem. When I try to setup my speakers using Audyssey MultEQ on my Onkyo 905 when it comes to my sorround back left it appears as an error and seting up stops. All other speakers are ok. I don't know what is going on because when I'm listening to music or watching movie my sorround bac left works properly to me I can hear it as well as other speakers. Does anyone know what is the problem???

A

Anonymous

I am using 5.1 package. When it comes to sorround left and right is ok (even that I don't have them) it just skips them. Then it comes to sorround BACK LEFT and RIGHT (have them connected) right is fine and then on left one error appears.

nads

this may be the problem, the surrounds should NOT be connected to the surround backs but to the surrounds.

if you have the connected to the backs Audyssey will not work.

A

Anonymous

Why not to the backs??? I can't connect sorround backs?? I don't understand. Why they work normally then and why audyssey detects right one properly and doesn't see left one??

nads

the surrounds need to be connected to the surround outputs as the rears are for the rears in a 7.1 or are use to bi-amp the front speakers, which you want to do. I suggest rereading the manual.

A

Anonymous

Ok so I will connect them back to sorrounds. So How can I do bi-amping? what that will give me? and is it safe for my gear??

A

Anonymous

Maciek:So How can I do bi-amping? what that will give me?

Probably nothing at all.

R

nads

Maciek:Ok so I will connect them back to sorrounds. So How can I do bi-amping? what that will give me? and is it safe for my gear??

read the manual it tells you. you connect the rear outputs to the front speakers as well as the front outputs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts