Audiophile sounding all in one mini system with net radio Which ?

Tibor

Oct 23, 2007
Visit site
Denon Ceol N 9 or Onkyo CR-N 765 is better sounding? My speakers are Q Acoustics 3020, I listen mainly pop and jazz music. I like music without harshness.

I think the Marantz M-CR 611 is very similar sounding with Denon, and the Denon is cheaper.

insider9

I used CRN-755 and really enjoyed it. 765 improved on everything I had my gripes with. I haven't heard it though. It is clean sounding so not sure about a match with QAcoustics. There is EQ though so you can always use if you need to.

insider9

I'll be honest and say I'm not sure QAcoustics will partner well with either of these. But that's based on a demo a year ago and not really getting on with these speakers. I know many people like them.

The mini systems in general will be Class D and unless you use EQ may sound too bright with your speakers irrespective of the brand. I haven't heard the Ceol.

Nelis87

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Was looking for a mini system for my parents house. Settled on the Ceol N9 with Dali Zensor 1. Can't comment on the QA but the N9 and Z1 go well together.

Tibor

Oct 23, 2007
Visit site
Thank you, so I will buy the Onkyo, is cheaper than Denon, and it has line out exit, so I can connect it to my Arcam stereo amp for louder sound

I suppose there is no major difference in sound quality (Onkyo vs. Denon)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts