Audiolab M-ONE

ASL0205

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Just seen that this amp is available at Audiovisual Online for £399. Has anyone on here got this amp and if so what are your thoughts ? It seems a very good price for a serious piece of kit. My main source would be streaming either Tidal or Qobuz so also any speaker recommendations for a 14ft x 12ft room ? Thanks in advance.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
ASL0205 said:
Just seen that this amp is available  at Audiovisual Online for £399. Has anyone on here got this amp and if so what are your thoughts ? It seems a very good price for a serious piece of kit. My main source would be streaming either Tidal or Qobuz so also any  speaker recommendations for a 14ft x 12ft room ? Thanks in advance.

I believe over at PFM one guy is using it in a second system and is very happy with the Audiolab. Seems a good price.

Also consider Hegels H90 As sold by Musicraft. None in stock at present but he may have some more in due course.

ASL0205

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
drummerman said:
ASL0205 said:
Just seen that this amp is available at Audiovisual Online for £399. Has anyone on here got this amp and if so what are your thoughts ? It seems a very good price for a serious piece of kit. My main source would be streaming either Tidal or Qobuz so also any speaker recommendations for a 14ft x 12ft room ? Thanks in advance.

I believe over at PFM one guy is using it in a second system and is very happy with the Audiolab. Seems a good price.

Also consider Hegels H90 As sold by Musicraft. None in stock at present but he may have some more in due course.

His prices seem to good to be true a H90 with a RRP of £1500 on offer for £482 ! Interestingly he’s not listed as an Authorised Dealer on the Hegel website.

ASL0205 said:
drummerman said:
ASL0205 said:

His prices seem to good to be true a H90 with a RRP of £1500 on offer for £482 ! Interestingly he’s not listed as an Authorised Dealer on the Hegel website.

Hegel black market edition? I doubt it but if he doesn't hold any in stock the price is irrelevant.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
ASL0205 said:
drummerman said:
ASL0205 said:
Just seen that this amp is available  at Audiovisual Online for £399. Has anyone on here got this amp and if so what are your thoughts ? It seems a very good price for a serious piece of kit. My main source would be streaming either Tidal or Qobuz so also any  speaker recommendations for a 14ft x 12ft room ? Thanks in advance.

Never Mind :)

mond

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd go for it, if you don't like it you could sell it on and not loose any money. I have previously owned and enjoyed audiolab gear.

mond

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Drummerman,

They are lovely , but have just got a whole lot lovelier with the addition of the super tweeters, definitely worth adding to these speakers! Sound a lot livelier now but still keeping the smoothness :) a fantastic upgrade to a great speaker.

robdmarsh

ASL0205 said:

Hey ASL0205, I know this is thread is a month old but maybe you'll see this. I've seen the Audiolab m-One at the same deal you saw, and from your signature you obviously went for it. How do you find it?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts