AUDIOLAB 8200A or ROTEL RA05SE?

skipper

Jan 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi all.Due to currency exchange rates in my country and widely differing supplier/dealer practices,the Audiolab 8200A amplifier is only 140 pounds Sterling more expensive than the RotelRA05 SE.Now,seeing as the Audiolab got a 4 star rating,and the Rotel a 5 star rating, which of the two amplifiers represents better value for money?I owned the Rotel RA 02 at one time and I loved the sound.Also,is the Audiolab a major step up in performance over the Rotel?[I am unable to audition the two components side by side]Thanks

skipper said:
Hi all.Due to currency exchange rates in my country and widely differing supplier/dealer practices,the Audiolab 8200A amplifier is only 140 pounds Sterling more expensive than the RotelRA05 SE.Now,seeing as the Audiolab got a 4 star rating,and the Rotel a 5 star rating, which of the two amplifiers represents better value for money?I owned the Rotel RA 02 at one time and I loved the sound.Also,is the Audiolab a major step up in performance over the Rotel?[I am unable to audition the two components side by side]Thanks

Hi skipper

What amplifier are you currently using?

Your source component/s and speakers are?

What do you generally listen to?

Interconnect/s and speaker cables?

Your general listening level?

What areas of improvement are you looking for the new amplifier to offer and for the kind of presentation the system as a whole to reproduce?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS