Audio Technica M50X vs audio technica msr7

germandowski

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I found the audio technica msr7 somewhat deficient in low and quite annoying in the middle and a bit 'over the top. I was thinking of taking the Audio Technica M50X in which theoretically would solve the problem of low but do not know anything regarding the medium-high. Do you think the m50x have medium and high frequencies less sharp than msr7?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
germandowski said:
I found the audio technica msr7 somewhat deficient in low and quite annoying in the middle and a bit 'over the top. I was thinking of taking the Audio Technica M50X in which theoretically would solve the problem of low but do not know anything regarding the medium-high. Do you think the m50x have medium and high frequencies less sharp than msr7?

The M50x will be 'darker', but the very high end will have some sibilance.

germandowski

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
dalethorn said:
germandowski said:

The M50x will be 'darker', but the very high end will have some sibilance.

Thank you for your response and for the passion and perseverance in giving your experience unskilled people to like me. good evening

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts