Audio Pro App

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Simple question - Considering the, pretty much universal (and justified), awful reviews of the Audio Pro App, why don't the company get it sorted? From what I can see, the terrible reviews started way back, and yet Audio Pro appear to be doing nothing. I bought a C10 off the back of the WHF review (I know, I know - should have read the reviews about the app). The thing is, the speaker is really rather good. So annoying.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I dunno. It's hard to get any concrete info on it either. I was thinking about buying two c10s but don't know of I can feed sound from my tv into one and have them operate as two. Info hard to come by

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I dunno. It's hard to get any concrete info on it either. I was thinking about buying two c10s but don't know of I can feed sound from my tv into one and have them operate as two. Info hard to come by
Hello muljao, thanks for reply. It's so frustrating, isn't it. As mentioned, the speaker itself sounds really good, but the app is atrocious. I contacted Audio Pro and asked if they had any plans to add Tidal Connect. Their reply, in so many words, was 'why would we we - everything's fine'. My reply back to them was - no it's not - look at the reviews - your app is rubbish!

Reactions: muljao

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts