AUDIO EPILOG PIMIENTA 2

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Yup. It's a Croatian company of good reputation, the owner also being a B.Sc.E.E.

By the looks of it those standmounts use Peerless drivers, should sound rather good. If you are serious about buying them I may look into the Croatian audiophile forums for more info.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Yup. It's a Croatian company of good reputation, the owner also being a B.Sc.E.E. 

By the looks of it those standmounts use Peerless drivers, should sound rather good. If you are serious about buying them I may look into the Croatian audiophile forums for more info.
they have them at Kronos hifi.they look amazing and was very interested in what they sound like and in budget £2000

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
Vladimir said:

By the looks of it those standmounts use Peerless drivers, should sound rather good. If you are serious about buying them I may look into the Croatian audiophile forums for more info.
they have them at Kronos hifi.they look amazing and was very interested in what they sound like and in budget £2000

£1400

Peerless Nomex HDS woofer, Scan-speak silk dome tweeter, Mundorf caps... good ingredients.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
seemorebtts said:
Vladimir said:

By the looks of it those standmounts use Peerless drivers, should sound rather good. If you are serious about buying them I may look into the Croatian audiophile forums for more info.

£1400

Peerless Nomex HDS woofer, Scan-speak silk dome tweeter, Mundorf caps... good ingredients.
yes silk tweeter like sonus Faber which i love.£2000 with stands as they look amazing.

rc51

Jun 5, 2022
Visit site
I have them, currently on Vintage Kenwood reciever, but Luxman is coming.

They sound like much more expensive speakers, i would tell they are unique.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts