Audio analogue...

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Well done, Dave. That's a pretty high-end set-up you've got yourself now. I bet it's gonna sound sweet bi-amped!

EDIT: Just had a look on audio review for user comments. 5 out of 5 all the way across the board. Looks like you've snapped yourself up a peach there, Dave!

A

Anonymous

Yeah cheers, well happy , its coming tommorow hopefully (new years eve). Cant wait,really happy with the paganini and the puccini se,so hopefully the new partner wont dissapoint!...

My only problem is i think im in love with my Rega RS1 speakers (although they cant be bi-wired/amped), and ive also bought a pair of massive dali floorstander's since aswell....

They might have to go on the old flea bay "pick up only", i just love the rega's, they are beautifully detailed,and although only small, turn them up and the bass is full on and just right.

Im decorating the front room in the next couple of weeks i can feel a full system reshuffle coming on and the rega's making another appearance...

The enemy's guna blow when she finds out i wana flog the dali's!!!! LOL

When buying them,she was like..."what you buying them for you already HAVE some speakers!!!",maybe i should of listened more

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts