Atlas Mains Cables

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Moorgate Acuostics are selling Atlas Eos mains cables at £45 instead of an RRP of £125-cheapest I've found them on the web is £80

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gwyndy"]Moorgate Acuostics are selling Atlas Eos mains cables at £45 instead of an RRP of £125-cheapest I've found them on the web is £80[/quote]

You can buy kettle leads on Ebay for less than £3.

"Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil.
They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"But for the Grace of God"

I would ask why humans feel the need to invent gods.

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Keith McAlpine"][quote user="Gwyndy"]Moorgate Acuostics are selling Atlas Eos mains cables at £45 instead of an RRP of £125-cheapest I've found them on the web is £80[/quote]

You can buy kettle leads on Ebay for less than £3.

"Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil.
They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"

Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"But for the Grace of God"

I would ask why humans feel the need to invent gods.[/quote]

I just know this isn't going to format correctly- any suggestions on that are most welcome Andrew.

The quotation is not designed to start a theological argument, it's from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

http://www.billionquotes.com/index.php/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri

To misqoute Firaxis "I'm a game player not a theologian"

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the tip on the Kettle leads, I need two with right angle ends for the Kettle and Charger, will have a look on ebay now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts