Article Commentaries

Samd

I can understand why they exist but the sheer quantity of them militates against the very reason they exist i.e. to get Hi*Fivers to read the main site. I had intended to cut ties elsewhere and concentrate on this forum but suspect this issue may be keeping the old stagers from returning in numbers and without a significant number of regular contributors, it will not become attractive. That, despite the laudable efforts of a number here who are very active and helpful.
Am I alone in my thoughts?

Reactions: Gray

jsimenhoff

Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. We hear you loud and clear. The Article Commentary posts are intended to give users a venue to discuss the latest articles on the editorial site. While we don't want to take that feature away, in fact we always love to hear from our readers and audience members, we also don't want that to crowd out the contributions here in the forums.

We have turned off article commentary posts in the "What's New" section of the site. These threads were actually getting posted there in error so thanks for the call out. We will continue to post comment threads in the Article Commentary section of the site, but they should no longer show up anywhere else on the forums, including the trending threads and latest posts widgets located in the right side nav. If you do continue to spot them in places where they don't belong please let us know!

Reactions: Samd and sward

jsimenhoff

Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
I was going to say myself that there seemed to be a crazy number of admin posts for deals, articles etc etc, so much so that I think it will put a lot of people off posting, or even s great that there’s moderation present, but before it was a “people’s forum”, so to speak, whereas now it feels like a Google ranking aid.
That was definitely the case, but I think we've largely resolved this issue. Power to the people ✊

Reactions: davidf

Gray

Ford and its participating dealers in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada (“Dealers”) have created the Ford Benefits Online Platform (“Online Platform”) to assist employees of Ford, its participating dealers and their affiliated entities
LINK DELETED
Goodbye.
Don't come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts