Are my Van Den Hul interconnects genuine?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

According to the website Van den Hul sells certain interlink cable like the D - 102 III HYBRID per reel. So your cable could still be genuine. They also publish a list on their web site with counterfeit Ebay sellers.

I bought a Van den Hul interlink cable from Ebay a while ago, this seller clearly explained the process of original cable and after market connectors and did not claim to sell the original connectors. The cable I got looks real to me and more important sounds amazing!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm sorry, but Henley is the official UK distributor of van Den Hul, and if it says they're fake, they're fake
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

I did not get mine from a UK seller nor is Van den Hul a UK company, so they may have different policy for selling cable per reel in different countries. I just go with my own experience and what I read on the official Van de Hul web site.

A

Anonymous

Go to interconnect -> D - 102 III HYBRID

It says it is available on 100 m. reels

A

Anonymous

JamesOK:Ric - did you get any feedback from your email?

Not as yet but I'll let you know their reply, I'm expecting them to say they're not genuine judging by the replies on this thread
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

idc:Unless it is VDH cable and VDH plugs made by VDH it is not genuine, no matter how a seller dresses it up. It may well work fine, but is that really the point?

My cable cost £70 several yrs ago and as a new one fron VDH was £140 or so i was quite happy. I know the terminations can affect the sound but i still got good quality weighty gold phono plugs on it and as the cable itself is what makes the main difference in sound, i was v happy with it. Sold it on a couple of years ago and the guy who bought it was also chuffed with it as it sounded excellent. It outperformed my qed silver spiral in a demo and my mates VDH cable which he bought new from a shop for about 80 quid. Cant remember the specific cable though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts