Arcam rcube

A

Anonymous

I have one and am very happy with it, haven't tried others like B&W Zeppelin though so can't compare.

A

Anonymous

It's a fantasic bit of kit for the money, the battery gives it a real edge over some of the compedition for me. I would recommend giving it a listen if you're able to.

feeex

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm also looking to buy something for use in our bedroom but I've recently switched to a Galaxy S3 so would like something with bluetooth or wireless streaming from Android devices. I've scoured the net for review and tech specs but can't find anything which states clearly the rCube's suitability for use with anything other than iDevices.

Can anybody confirm???

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I'm afraid it's down to the trustly old analogue input wire when it comes to none iOS devices (or USB from PC/Mac). However, as an Android user myself I'm looking forward to the release of the new wireless speaker range from Pioneer. Take a look at the XW-SMA4 on their US site - should be available in the UK in around August.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I bought one of these...

19977231_300x300_1.jpg

... To replace my Wife's aging Cyruslink Linkdock. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of sound on offer, and as an added bonus it has Bluetooth AptX compatability. I'm not gonna tell you it's better than other docks out there, and I'm sure it's probably not as good as the B&W or Arcam docks, but then it doesn't cost half as much as them either. Play.com are doing this (and the white version The Wife has) for £70. If you were after something that doesn't break the bank (but is mains power only), it may be worth further investigation.

David Hunter

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
:) Finally purchased/received the Arcam rcube plus rwand to-day.Although it has some limitations compared to a hifi system, i bought it for its portability and reasonable quality of sound.All in All very pleased.Thanks to the forum members who responded to my first post.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts