Arcam Delta 290 Power Amp

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I know i've asked about this before but couldnt find the topic I currently run the system that you can see listed below but i also have another system which compromises of an Arcam 9 integrated amp, Arcam 6 CD player and B&W 602 S3 speakers. I have been watching a few Arcam power amps on Ebay recently and there's a couple of Delta 290 power amps up for sale and i wanted to know if these will do well with the Arcam Alpha 9 integrated amp, CD player and the B&W speakers? Someone mentioned that they'd leave it but why? Is there really that much difference between the Alpha 9P amp and the Delta 290 power amp? This is for my other system which gets used quite a bit, and from previous systems/experience, the speakers really open up so much more with a power amp Reason being that i dont want to get another Arcam 9P is the price. Theyre getting expensive again! Thanks for all/any advice

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Please....

Anyone???

Really would like some advice as the auction ends tomorrow evening and i dont want to lose out on it or purchase it and have regrets!

Thansk...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts