arcam avr100 died

robolowski

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I got it from ebay |( and the amp isn't turning on at all . No lights on or any clicky sound . Does anyone know what could be wrong with it? I checked 2 internal fuses and they looked ok , although i haven't changed them ( got non of them at home ).

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Initiate a complaint process. Report it to ebay and if you have paid via paypal you will be under buyer protection. It is the best option, you should not have to go crazy tryint to fix it.

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
Initiate a complaint process. Report it to ebay and if you have paid via paypal you will be under buyer protection. It is the best option, you should not have to go crazy tryint to fix it.

robolowski

May 12, 2010
Visit site
rendu said:

All sorted with the guy i got it from. I'll get full refund and i can keep (dispose) amp. Just thought that it might be something easy i could check or fix before it finds its place in skip...

rendu

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
robolowski said:
rendu said:

All sorted with the guy i got it from. I'll get full refund and i can keep (dispose) amp. Just thought that it might be something easy i could check or fix before it finds its place in skip...

In Spain there are "generic" technical services where you can take your broken product and they give you a repair quote without charge. Ex. this one http://www.servicio-tecnico.es/index.htm. Do you have something similar maybe where you can take it for diagnosis?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts