Arcam Alpha 9 Integrated Amplifier replacement

A

Anonymous

My system is an Arcam Alpha 9 integrated amplifier,Arcam Alpha 8 cd,Project turntable and Epos ES12 speakers.

The question is that the selector switch has gone on my amp' and have been told that Arcam dont do replacement switches for this amp so it looks like up grade time !!!!!

So I'm after some advice please on a suitable replacement/upgrade for my amp' please ????

Thanks in advance.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
clivelouise said:
The question is that the selector switch has gone on my amp' and have been told that Arcam dont do replacement switches for this amp so it looks like up grade time !!!!!
If your interested there is a guy on eBay that fixes these (£40ish I think), supposed to be very good. Might be worth contacting him.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that I dont suppose you have his details do you ?????

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Or any good Arcam high street dealer should be able to repair without a problem. I had my Alpha 7 volume control renewed.
They don't touch them anymore. Your alpha 7's volume control is easy to replace, according to Arcam a new alpha I/P selector is not available. The last time I spoke to them they said they had none of the original selectors and the replacements, which they had been fitting, were now also obsolete.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts