APPLE LOSSLESS vs UNCOMPRESSED

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

one off:

actually i think youll find most people accept that theres no difference in usb cables because we all tend to be computer literate these days and the sceptics are those that doubt the science

No experimentation required then? If What Hifi and all similar publications were faced with loads of reports that people had bought and tried listening to different cables (for example) and heard no difference, the 'science' argument would have won out long ago. It is the reluctance to actually try it that is odd.

idc

one off:think you miss the point

We are making different points. I want audio sceptics (as opposed to audiophiles who say cables etc make a difference) to produce the results of lots of their experiments listening to different cables/music file types etc. The audiophiles produce listening test results month after month after month in What Hifi etc. Very little comes back from the audio sceptics of those tests that would discredit the audiophiles.

A

Anonymous

complete rubbish people who dare to question are audiophiles too

frankly time for both you and i to leave this i think

idc

If this forum and the letters page in What Hifi was full of posts from people saying I tried four different cables based on your recommendations and they all sounded the same, then there would be far fewer claims that they do make a difference. And those who did make such claims would lack credibility. As it is, it is the other way around.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts