Apple iPhones: losing direction?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Paul.

Supreme said:
cheeseboy said:
Shame, as I want apple to wow me again like they did with the first iphone. However, I honestly think that without the visionary leadership of jobs, they are just turning in to another standard electronics manufacturer.

I think you're right, Apple haven't designed anything new since Jobs passed away.

Mac Pro

daveh75

Paul. said:
Supreme said:
cheeseboy said:
Shame, as I want apple to wow me again like they did with the first iphone. However, I honestly think that without the visionary leadership of jobs, they are just turning in to another standard electronics manufacturer.

I think you're right, Apple haven't designed anything new since Jobs passed away.

Mac Pro

I can't work that thing out. It says to me they either don't understand the pro market, or no longer want it.

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
daveh75 said:
I can't work that thing out. It says to me they either don't understand the pro market, or no longer want it.

yeh it's odd isn;t it. Designing a workstation that has no real expandability or upgradability! That's fine for a desktop or htpc type thing, but in a workstation, it's just odd!

Still, it looks nice :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts