Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Snap
emotion-2.gif

bwv572

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
Looks like there's an Apple TV update (4.1), presumably linked to AirPlay. It just gets more and more... erm... interesting.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Somehow - and I really can't imagine how - I am managing to resist the urge to stop what I am doing and download some update...

Super human levels of control and restraint, Mr E
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

done dusted. and strangely what hifi forum working far faster

A

Anonymous

professorhat:
Streaming direct from my iPhone to my kitchen system using Airport Express
emotion-2.gif

Finally! Fingers crossed my update goes quickly.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:My iTunes isn't recognising my iPhone...
great Scott

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
bwv572:Looks like there's an Apple TV update (4.1), presumably linked to AirPlay. It just gets more and more... erm... interesting.

Yes, just downloaded the Apple TV update too and am now streaming Sherlock Holmes on my iPhone direct to 42in TV. Picture quality pretty decent, and I'm also getting full Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Nifty.

A

Anonymous

fast eddie:professorhat:
Streaming direct from my iPhone to my kitchen system using Airport Express
emotion-2.gif

Finally! Fingers crossed my update goes quickly.and this works for other apps too, not just itunes. TuneIn radio also streams direct to my AE!

Took them long enough; it was the first thing i asked when the touch with wifi came out!

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
I just started downloading it but it shows on itUnes that it will take 11 hours !!!!!!

Did it take that long for you guys to download?

I guess I have to leave my laptop here overnight in the office.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
It works amazingly well and the convenience factor is brilliant! However, I mostly have AAC files on my iPhone. It's really interesting to compare - from the comfort of the sofa - CD, Spotify Premium and iTunes via iPhone. There is a difference in quality between the first two, but Spotify holds up amazingly well. The Airplay files sound a bit thin by comparison.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts