APOLLO VS. SATURN

A

Anonymous

Does Saturn have a better sound than the Apollo, or, itïs the same? Why the Saturn is more expensive? The Saturn has not been analysed in the spanish What Hifi edition.Sorry for my bad writing, and greetings from Spain.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
No, they are not sound the same, I have not heard them at the same time but Saturn does sound better imo in fact I would go as far as don't buy a cd player around 1500 euro without demo it first.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="mrcojez"]
Really, is better the Rega Saturn , and why? .Thanks and greetings from Spain
[/quote]
Welcome to the forum!
Both Apollo and Saturn are acclaimed CD players. They have been received well by the Audio press world over. At their respective price points, they are considered to be the best.
That said, in audio world, nothing is better or worse than the other, unless it is for you. One of my friends had a pair of 40 euro speakers and loved them so much he thought they sounded the best. So one day I took him to a hi-fi audio store and his life changed.
For you my recommendation is: go and take a listen. The extra money you would spend is well justified, but then since your money, you should be able to hear the difference. If you cannot, be wise with your money and bring home an Apollo. Very nice player. You will not be disappointed.

A

Anonymous

And, please, an apprpiated and recommended analogue cable for interconnect my PRIMARE I 30 and the REGA SATURN?.Van den Hul "the name", maybe?. Greetings from Spain and thanks.

A

Anonymous

In Oct 2005 What hi-fi did a test which Primare CD31 / Primare I30 won. Interconnect used was COBRA. At £175 for a meter, this was rated as a good buy.
You can also consider Nordost. Or your very own Van Del Hul.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="ranjeetrain"]At £175 for a meter[/quote]

I thought they were only £75/metre! sorry if I am wrong! also try cardas....very good cables indeed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts