Anyone waiting for Pixel 6 / 6 Pro?

I am very interested in Pixel 6 Pro. I had a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra which developed overheating battery and resultant camera fault within 6 weeks. They refused to replace it without me sending the phone over for repairs. After 8 days of the phone with them, I received an email saying that the phone is unrepairable (no sh*t Sherlock!) and they will contact me to discuss my options. It has been 5 days since that email and yet no one has called me. Samsung customer service keep saying I need to wait for the call. They game me a number to call, but no one ever picks that phone (have waited 30+ mins on 3 occasions so far). I'm simply going to ask for a refund from them, especially with this extremely poor after sales support.

My current temporary phone is Pixel 4a and it's brilliant! Apart from the camera, I don't really miss the Samsung.

Pixel 6 Pro ticks all my boxes and am looking forward to ordering on day 1.

Had the Pixel 6 Pro 256GB in my basket since the start, kept refreshing the shopping cart from 2 different devices for over 2 hours. 4 times it went through the card verification page and I even got messages from my card company so payment was attempted. But then again there were errors. At one stage, Pixel 6 Pro went out of stock!! I tried again after 15 mins and it showed back in stock. After numerous attempts, finally managed to order at 8:50pm!!

I happened to mention it to my sister in law at 11:45pm who works for Google and she told me she gets a 10% discount!! So she ordered for me.... straightforward process with no wait. And I got the Pixel 6 Pro 256GB for £854.10 with free Bose 700 headphones!! 🥳

D

Deleted member 196519

Had the Pixel 6 Pro 256GB in my basket since the start, kept refreshing the shopping cart from 2 different devices for over 2 hours. 4 times it went through the card verification page and I even got messages from my card company so payment was attempted. But then again there were errors. At one stage, Pixel 6 Pro went out of stock!! I tried again after 15 mins and it showed back in stock. After numerous attempts, finally managed to order at 8:50pm!!

I happened to mention it to my sister in law at 11:45pm who works for Google and she told me she gets a 10% discount!! So she ordered for me.... straightforward process with no wait. And I got the Pixel 6 Pro 256GB for £854.10 with free Bose 700 headphones!! 🥳
Well done BB!

Reactions: bigboss

DCarmi

I tend to keep my phones for a while (2 in the past 8 years) so the Pixel Pro was tempting. However, the 512GB device seems not to be available in the UK, so I'll probably skip it.

TRENDING THREADS