ANYONE KNOWS AND HEARD THE DALIS IKON 2 MKII?

CacáBr

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi! WHF seems to have implied that the Dalis IKON 6 MKII are a touch boring, that, in comparison with the former IKON 6, they have traded refinement for entusiasm.

Well, I am considering the bookshelf IKON 2 MKII. Anyone have or have auditioned such speakers?

Can someone tell me how they sound? If they are boring or slow? Because I intend to get fast, and entusiastic speakers, but without being thin sounding. I'd prefere a touch of warmth in the balance.

Thanks in advance! :)

CacáBr

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
My experience of MK whatever, 'SE' 'Special', 'Limited' so on and so forth, the difference is usually subtle. With that in mind they should share the same tonal character.

Thanks! :cheers:

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I own a few Dali Ikon Speakers. If possible give the 2's an audition.

In my situation i would not buy them as i can't get them far enough away from the wall. My Dali Ikons are all front ported to help alleviate bass problems that may arise. I would recommend the Ikon 2's on a stand away from the wall, if possible.

Regards ...

CacáBr

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
f1only said:
I own a few Dali Ikon Speakers. If possible give the 2's an audition.

In my situation i would not buy them as i can't get them far enough away from the wall. My Dali Ikons are all front ported to help alleviate bass problems that may arise. I would recommend the Ikon 2's on a stand away from the wall, if possible.

Regards ...

Thanks a lot for your opinion :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts