Anyone know much about Jungson JA-88D?

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
A friend in Melbourne suggested I look at one of these to run my Excite-X12's. From the specs it appears to be very cheap here in Australia, costs as much as a Rotel RA-1520. All I know is its Chinese, have found a couple of decent reviews, but has anyone on this forum had any personal experiences with one? I heard it weighs 30kg, and I will have to order online. I am very very tempted!

Regards.

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks mate, appreciate the link. I have since found out the JA-88D can take a good 100 hours of running in. It gives me something to think about. We are just so overcharged here I am thinking this is an excellent option, I mean the Rotel RA-1520 is equivalent 900 pound here! And we supply all their metal so since it weighs 30kg there gotta be some Aussie metal in it! Thats all we are good at at the moment... since we seriously suck at the cricket....and rugby...and....

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi

I had one of these a couple of years ago. It is a bit of a brute so you will need to have a lot of space as it gets very hot. For the money it is a well made amp and if you are partial to a bit of 70's retro then the big VU meters should be right up your street. I paid about £500.00 for a six month old example which I though was great value.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts