Anyone interested in the SNES?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Coming out again soon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Entertainment-System/dp/B071G84PFQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1499177961&sr=1-1&keywords=snes+mini

It's been available for pre-order for the last week, but stocks are going to be limited, which is why most outlets are showing as unavailable or 'no stock'. I bought the Atari one, and I'm quite interested in picking this up too, although I have a SNES with a number of games anyway.

I'd get your order in and cross your fingers...

D

Deleted member 2457

davidf said:
It's been available for pre-order for the last week, but stocks are going to be limited, which is why most outlets are showing as unavailable or 'no stock'. I bought the Atari one, and I'm quite interested in picking this up too, although I have a SNES with a number of games anyway.

I'd get your order in and cross your fingers...
Cheers David. The SNES was probably the main console I have ever used in my lifetime, and I know people say get a long hdmi cable so you can use it with the short cables on the remotes. I was looking for something to occupy my time and try and keep my brain active! *biggrin*. Anywhere you would suggest buying from? Cheers.

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
I would be interested in an official Sega version of the Mega Drive. The knock-off version that is doing the rounds seems to have got mixed reviews.

D

Deleted member 2457

Joe Cox said:
I would be interested in an official Sega version of the Mega Drive. The knock-off version that is doing the rounds seems to have got mixed reviews.
Any links to that and where you can buy? Cheers Joe. My best mate had the Sega's and I had the Nintendo's. But I played on both equallly.

D

Deleted member 2457

Joe Cox said:
That's the one. Suitably old school composite video connection, so you might need an adapter.
Cheers for the tip. Gel.

D

Deleted member 2457

Anyone got an idea what adaptor I will need? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Bear in mind, the resolution is very poor, and on a 4K TV, it'll be even worse.
Cheers BB.

Anyone thinking about the Nintendo Switch?

gel said:
bigboss said:
Cheers BB.

I'd love to play a modern Mario Kart, as the last one I played was for the Wii. Still love the game, but haven't really played games for about 3 years now. If I see a deal on one at some point with Mario Kart, I might be tempted...

D

Deleted member 2457

davidf said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
Cheers BB.

I'd love to play a modern Mario Kart, as the last one I played was for the Wii. Still love the game, but haven't really played games for about 3 years now. If I see a deal on one at some point with Mario Kart, I might be tempted...
I know Very did some voucher codes and you could get the games at very reasonable prices, but they seem to have all expired now.

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I got a Pi3 in a Nes case - has every retro console and game. Too much in fact. I've gone through the games and reduced it down to top 50 and top 100 for favourite consoles. The old sports titles are terrible but many platformers and RPGs still hold up well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts