Anyone have an Onkyo CR-N755? Can you answer a few questions?

Meath77

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got an Onkyo CR-N755, nice machine but I'm just wondering if anyone has one and can tell if it's possible to access spotify playlists? From what I can see it can't be done, but some reviews say you can. Am I missing something?

Obviously spotify is a lot better if you can access playlists. I can see the option for starred songs which isn't too bad, but I starred every song in my favourite playlist but starred songs on the onkyo player still comes up as empty. How do I refresh the starred list on my player?

Is there any way of creating playlists from a usb device? Or even skipping through folders? I can just skip through songs which is obviously a bit slow.

Thanks. If anyone has any questions on the system (i have q acoustics 2020i's) feel free to ask. Although don't expect much, you're obviously not talking to an expert :doh:

A

Anonymous

I can't answer your question, but I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the system? How do you find the onkyo crn-755? Would you recommend it? I can't decide whether to get it or a denon or the marantz. What wound you say are the best features? Do the network capabilities work well? Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts