Anyone else had repeated failures of an LG V20?

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Should have known better, after two LG TVs went bad on me within weeks of purchase (then replacement, then refund) back in the naughties.

But I elected to take an LG V20 phone earlier this summer. Two have failed so far due to not being able to recharge. The third got destroyed by Hurricane Harvey and I'm awaiting number 4. If that goes bad as well, I'm getting a refund or another Motorola or perhaps a Samsung as a free (or nearly free) replacement.

Which would you recommend?

Another Motorola (dependable, rugged, dog ate the last one, yes, really) or a Samsung?

Benedict_Arnold said:
Should have known better, after two LG TVs went bad on me within weeks of purchase (then replacement, then refund) back in the naughties.

But I elected to take an LG V20 phone earlier this summer.  Two have failed so far due to not being able to recharge.  The third got destroyed by Hurricane Harvey and I'm awaiting number 4.  If that goes bad as well, I'm getting a refund or another Motorola or perhaps a Samsung as a free (or nearly free) replacement.

Which would you recommend?

Another Motorola (dependable, rugged, dog ate the last one, yes, really) or a Samsung?
OnePlus 5?

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
PS I chose the V20 because it has the biggest screen of a "regular" smartphone and because the batteries can be swapped. You pay a price for that big screen in how quickly those batteries discharge, however.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts