Anyone else found this

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am now finding it near impossible to buy films or anything on vhs my vhs player is only 6yrs old and has a fantastic picture I think better than dvd or blu-ray anyone know where to buy new films on vhs.

A

Anonymous

Amazon have some I think on their marketplace section.But I don`t think you`ll find the vhs picture is better than dvd and especially not blu-ray.Have you ever seen a blu-ray picture?I have BLU-RAY and HDDVD players and trust me,DVD comes nowhere near,so Vhs certainly won`t,sorry.Good luck with finding the tapes though.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="crocguy"]
I am now finding it near impossible to buy films or anything on vhs my vhs player is only 6yrs old and has a fantastic picture I think better than dvd or blu-ray anyone know where to buy new films on vhs.
[/quote]
lol, is this just a wind up or do you need to go to spec savers ???

A

Anonymous

Hmm

Just going into the loft for my BBC micro and Black and White TV

The PS3 is dead

A

Anonymous

[quote user="crocguy"]
my vhs player is only 6yrs old and has a fantastic picture I think better than dvd or blu-ray anyone know where to buy new films on vhs.
[/quote]
Everybodys entitled to their own opinion but seriously.... this must have been posted to wind people up.

A

Anonymous

VHS makes a comeback and BLU-RAY is a thing of the past,anyone want to swap a BLU-RAY player and a HDDVD player for a VCR?Sorry,just messing.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
I wonder if he has even seen a DVD picture,because the jump from VHS to DVD was a very good improvement.Hell this post must be a wind-up.

A

Anonymous

I could'nt resist replying to this one, oh my god!

What is wrong with some people have they heard of fresh air outside?

VHS better! oh my word im gonna be sniggering all day now. hehehe

kitkat

Jun 18, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="crocguy"]
[/quote]

You think you got problems try finding things on lazer disk, bloody progress!

A

Anonymous

man , what a nightmare, i wonder what you will be doing with your bran new 6yrs old VCR, keep it i heard that Microsoft are releasing some exclusive games on VHS. dam, wanna exchange it for my xbox?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts