Anyone buy The Last Jedi?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
I got it cheap on DVD for a change and was more than happy with the picture quality. Haven’t tried out the sound yet. Anyone else buy it? I thought it was okay the film and went by pretty quick, so it could’ve been that bad.
I think it’s £2.50 to rent on SD through Amazon Video.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
See all the unsold copies in the shops.
Disney thought they could **** on the star wars formula and still make loads of cash.

I predict the new solo movie to be fast n furious in space rip off

Andrewjvt said:
See all the unsold copies in the shops.
Disney thought they could **** on the star wars formula and still make loads of cash.

Disney has already made $1.321 billion from the film, made on a budget of $200 million.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
bigboss said:
Andrewjvt said:
See all the unsold copies in the shops. Disney thought they could **** on the star wars formula and still make loads of cash.

Disney has already made $1.321 billion from the film, made on a budget of $200 million.

I wonder what they paid George Lucas for the Franchise.

Found it, $4 billion.

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
I watched it online on a 7" tablet and didn't find myself wishing I'd waited to see it in 4K. I saw TFA at the cinema and thought it decidedly average and so skipped this one altogether. As someone who saw the 1977 original in the smoke-filled Granada in Slough aged 9, I have to say I'm not impressed with the Disney vision.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts