Anybody recognise this part?

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I'm currently readying my Pro-Ject 1 Xpression for an appearance on Ebay and whilst photographing it came acoss this tiny rubberised piece. I'm not sure if it even belongs to the turntable. I've looked at the lid hinges, tonearim assembly and can't find anywhere it would belong to? Likelyhood it's unrelated and someone placed it on the turntable wall mount but before listing it for sale I'd like some reassurance of mind it's not turntable related...

Thanks for having a look.

Project%202_zpsbbsoneah.jpg

project%203_zpsd1o9zqyl.jpg

K

keeper of the quays

luckylion100 said:
Hi all. I'm currently readying my Pro-Ject 1 Xpression for an appearance on Ebay and whilst photographing it came acoss this tiny rubberised piece. I'm not sure if it even belongs to the turntable. I've looked at the lid hinges, tonearim assembly and can't find anywhere it would belong to? Likelyhood it's unrelated and someone placed it on the turntable wall mount but before listing it for sale I'd like some reassurance of mind it's not turntable related...

I know what it is! It's called a frizzler this frizzler fits between the hyperdrive and neon flux of a Klingon spacecraft..its part of it's cloaking device? How did you come by this?

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
luckylion100 said:

Just had a root around a 1-Xpression here and cannot see one anywhere. It could be an Russ Andrews Air Stabiliser fitted by a previous owner I guess .....

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
much relief that it's not part of the xpression... And now I know why my Bird of Prey is getting me weird looks and parking tickets everytime I land and park up! ;-) Many thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts