Any way of sending personal messages

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Another way quite possibly would be to set a what hi Fi Facebook forum group up, people could either go by their Facebook profiles and if they don’t want to, set up another account with different email address using their forum moniker name. Then if you want to contact each other you can just use Facebook messenger.

that might be a good idea then you can share pictures a bit more easily etc.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Another way quite possibly would be to set a what hi Fi Facebook forum group up, people could either go by their Facebook profiles and if they don’t want to, set up another account with different email address using their forum moniker name. Then if you want to contact each other you can just use Facebook messenger.

that might be a good idea then you can share pictures a bit more easily etc. 

That's if you want to use Facebook (I wouldnt).

There are other forums which let you exchange messages such as PFM.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
was hoping to message Andrewjvt.

Let me know when you online
I'll send details
Hey Andrew, cheers. I'm going to be pretty busy next two days, but I'm online for next hour if you are about?

I'll let what hifi Give you my email and you can message me when you want
Cheers
Cool, cheers
How do they get hold of me?

radiorog said:
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
Andrewjvt said:
radiorog said:
was hoping to message Andrewjvt.

Let me know when you online I'll send details
Hey Andrew, cheers. I'm going to be pretty busy next two days, but I'm online for next hour if you are about?

I'll let what hifi Give you my email and you can message me when you want Cheers
Cool, cheers How do they get hold of me?

Via your email address.

Paulq

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
I use a separate email address without my name in it that I am not bothered about getting spammed etc as I rarely check it. If I need people to contact me from a forum such as this I am not bothered about putting that address on a forum. Once the person contacts me via that address then I give them my main address via email.

Just another way which may help people getting in touch if they want to. Email addresses are easy to set up so it's a low-risk way of doing it.

insider9

radiorog said:
Hey Andrew, will be online on and off all day today if you are about?
May I suggest post an ad on Gumtree and a link to it (no phone number or email just to be safe). The messenger there is anonymous. You won't risk posting your details and once Andrew replies and you're happy it's him you can take the ad down. I know it's may seem rather complicated but worked for me in the past and only takes a minute or two. Make sure you check spam after as Gumtree emails are often marked as spam.

Alternatively worth having accounts on other hifi forums with PM facilities.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts