Question Any suggestion about hi-fi headphones with a LG V20?

Volpe

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
I have a LG V20 which have a "Hi-Fi Quad DAC" that, from the info about it, support 600 ohms headphones. With 200-300 euros are there any hi-fi headphones which I could use with my LG V20 at reasonable volume?

I would like a headphone (focused completely on sound) with a detailed and fun sound to use at home.

Ps: I don't have any AMP, DAC or DAP and I'm not that informed about them

D

Deleted member 188533

Anything you want. I have a V35 ThinQ with the Quad DAC and it easily drives all my headphones.

Reactions: filipo

SteveR750

I've got an LG V30, and found they weren't really up to driving my DT880s (250 ohms). I have been using some LG-Z4 IEMs last couple of years and have been brilliant, until recently when they just died. I've just bought some AKG 550 Mk3 for all of £70 as I know their SQ (my son has a pair) and they are sensitive enough to be driven by the phone (just). That said, the quad DAC is a bit of a gimmick, my PC with the cambridge audio USB DAC is much better sounding with every headset I've got.

SteveR750

Out of curiosity I went to check them out. Current price was £70 for the green ones, plus a 10% discount, so £63 prime delivered was irresistable. The 3 driver / balanced armature design is same as the LZ phones I had, and they were brilliant at £160....

SteveR750

I've only had a few minutes listening, and very impressed. They stand up very well to my LZ-A4 which are sub £200 giant killers. Treble is a bit less sparkly, but that might improve with time, but the midrange clarity and detail is marginally better. For £63 that I paid they are obscenely good! Thanks for sharing the link 👍👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts