Any opinions on Euroscreen ES-SES2417-W ? Why is Cyberscreen in ceiling so expensive ?

Jigsaw

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I am absolutely shocked at how expensive a projector screen is !!!! So I'm looking around for a 9 footscreen. Idealy I would like a in-ceiling model but was gob-snacked that a Grandview Cyber In-ceiling Tab Screen can cost over 2k !! and that the standard on ceiling is just over 1k. Can anyone explain how the extra 1k is justified?This leads me to looking at other alternatives. Does anyone have any idea if the Euroscreen ES-SES2417-W is any good or other suggestions?Thanks

Yes, the prices can be high, especially the in-ceiling tab tensioned ones. My Draper Sesame 2.1 screen with ReAct 2.1 (8 feet) is around £1650. The tab tension versions and ceiling versions are more expensive, but tab tensioned is the one to go for.

Sapphire projector screens are cheaper. I haven't demoed them personally but forum member reviews on other forums are good. Speak to Sebastian at Aclass Technology. His quoted prices were cheaper than Richer Sounds.

www.aclasstechnology.com.

Jigsaw

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
thanks boss, i will give him a call on monday. I did speak to the uk distributer at grandview, i think his name is adam. I asked about non-tabbed screens as i wanted to cut costs and he said i shouldn't have any problems with them and if i did i could just contact him and they will try and assist as much as possible. have you had or know of people who've had bad experiences with non tablled screens?

Over time, the non tab tensioned screens will create waves.

Check this thread for example:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/23-screens/1311921-first-screen-purchase-advice-tab-tension-benefits.html#/forumsite/3207/topics/1311921

TRENDING THREADS