Any one heard the new Spendor Speakers at Bristol?

paulsue38

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Be very interested to hear some feedback about the new Spendor's as I am considering purchasing either of the two new models for a small front room.

Best wishes

Paul

A

Anonymous

I heard the A3's at the show, personally I thought they fell apart with livlier tracks such as Missing by Everything but the girl. I don't rate shows as being the best place to demo though, so take that with a pinch of salt.

A

Anonymous

siggy_7:I heard the A3's at the show, personally I thought they fell apart with livlier tracks such as Missing by Everything but the girl. I don't rate shows as being the best place to demo though, so take that with a pinch of salt.

What was driving them? A key aspect of their performance.

A

Anonymous

I think it was a NaimUniti, although I must confess I wasn't paying that much attention to what's driving it. One would expect any demo to have been paired with suitable amplification and source material by the manufacturer who is trying to show off their products in the best possible light; most demos I see at shows have amps far above the class of speakers to achieve this which is why I don't usually scour to see what the source is.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I've seen a picture of the Jade 1. It looks absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to hear them
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts