any notable 4K YouTube offering

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Exploring YouTube's 4K content… have you a noteworthy recommendation?

Something I noticed, uploaded yesterday:

And an older curio that I return to:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Because Netflix still caps its UHD streams to 7.62 Mbps, I'm still searching 4K elsewhere.

A couple of examples from Dianxi Xiaoge's Channel, "film[ing] seasonal ingredients, special local products, really anything that reflects the uniqueness of Yunnan cuisine":

She currently has 5.25 million subscribers.

And an Apocalyptica to finish:

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
So you know, this is my goodbye Post, I won't be participating in these fora again. Basically, from my other Thread, I foresaw further hounding intolerance will be directed at me.

Well, YouTube 4K, I'm happy to find XiaoXi happily cultivating-his-garden, forging his own tools:

Mostly he crafts specifically for cooking:

Looking into K-pop, I prefer their "dance videos" for its long single takes e.g.:
Spectacular—yet also bewildering at first, I soon realised, of the five ladies, I like Lia best.

My favourite Cantonese singer has announced a new album, heralded by this song's exciting new arrangement, fusing traditional…:

Ah, which one was Lia? She's the one in tassel pants:

Finally, with Voltaire, he had this saying: "Everything that needs an explanation or description is not worth it." I trust others to Post without…

Last edited:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I do know a good English approximation to Gracián's quote. However, I'm going to respect its original Spanish…

So, replacing with Russell.

As stated in another thread would you please remove your signature for, at least, translate it into English. Many thanks.

And Happy:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Al ears, I'm going to entrust you with forwarding this piece to this site's News staff, for I believe it'd be illuminating for members to know:

About 4K, it's very attractive to me because it's so much better home viewing than the CRT PAL that I grew up with. It's delightfully novel even watching a talking head:

Many thanks.

Al ears, I'm going to entrust you with forwarding this piece to this site's News staff, for I believe it'd be illuminating for members to know:

About 4K, it's very attractive to me because it's so much better home viewing than the CRT PAL that I grew up with. It's delightfully novel even watching a talking head:
I am not in a position to forward items anywhere and am not sure I would want to big I could.

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
No worries, it's news I'd like to have read here, seeing there have been regular onsite Netflix reportage.

I recommend a Submit News Tip funtion.

I am not in a position to forward items anywhere and am not sure I would want to big I could.

The reason I started looking into YouTube for 4K was because of Netflix's COVID-19 cap. But now that lower than 16 Mbps will be the norm, I don't have to wait… e.g. rewatching this (evidently recoded) favourite:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Update, I've almost stopped watching YouTube. Picture quality was (and still is) noticeably degraded by their doing/limiting (due to COVID… or some other commercial-reason).

And Netflix too is disappointing e.g. check the bitrate of this at 4K:

Last edited:

Mr D

Mar 4, 2021
Visit site
Shrug. Let's share more.

I found the following interesting:
This clip was excellent. That guy knows his stuff. His company is clearly all about making the best. If I had the cash I would buy Naim. I like music but am not a professional in any way or form so for a layman like me to see this and say what I have shows how good it was.

Reactions: Wil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts