any incentive products on offer with WhatHIFI subscription??

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Current mag offer is free Chord Crimson cables worth £40.

You need to phone and quote the code from the magazine.

You could check www.themagazineshop.com to see what other offers they have.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

AVLee

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
incentives you want eh?

i hear with subscription you get a magazine, with information on all the latest thingamajigabobs and a whole host of hints and tips!

what more could you ask for?

:p

A

Anonymous

AVLee:
incentives you want eh?

i hear with subscription you get a magazine, with information on all the latest thingamajigabobs and a whole host of hints and tips!

what more could you ask for? freebies of course
trying to suck up to andrew and claire avlee it wont work oh no it wont.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
dvdaudio:AVLee:
incentives you want eh?

It's not a bad point though, you either want the magazine or you don't.

Oh and for the last time, it's "Clare".

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
dvdaudio:AVLee:
incentives you want eh?

FREEBIES RULE! :eek:)

A

Anonymous

yes but knowledge is power!
emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
As covered, current (March issue) offer is Chord Crimson interconnects; we'll have both Sennheiser headphones and Wireworld HDMI cable deals (including money-off discounts) at the Bristol Show later this month
emotion-21.gif

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:As covered, current (March issue) offer is Chord Crimson interconnects; we'll have both Sennheiser headphones and Wireworld HDMI cable deals (including money-off discounts) at the Bristol Show later this month
emotion-21.gif

thank Clare, which Wireworld HDMI is on offer btw??

looking forward to the show.

paulmwilliams

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Andrew/Clare - I was at the show on Friday and one of your girls explained there was a deal £20 for six months with a wireworld HDMI. I said I would pop back later but when I popped back at the end of the day everyone was tied up (albeit 2 of the girls seemed to be chatting to their mates!) and although I hovvered for about 5 mins in the end I had to go. Is there any way I can get the deal? I have bought some Sonos gear so the HDMI cable would be very handy and I like the magazine so I'd like to take a 6 month subscription?

I checked on line but I could only see a Chord cable deal with subscriptions which is not ideal given i need an HDMI to connect my zone player.

Can you help?

thanks

Paul

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you didn't get your sub sorted - i'll feed that back.

I believe - though i'll need to check tomorrow - that we've got an in-mag deal coming up on the Wireworld HDMI in the next issue. Will report back...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep - when you pick up a copy of the April issue (in shops next week - March 10th), you'll find a fresh subscriptions offer for the Wireworld HDMI cable.

Several options are available, including a six-month sub for £22.75 - so that's decent money off the mag plus a free cable
emotion-21.gif

paulmwilliams

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
That's perfect - thanks Clare - I'll pick up the mag when it hits the shops and take a subscription. Thanks for looking into it - much appreciated. Paul PS I really like you magazine - it's been really helpful in the last 12 months to help me source a new home cinema system (got most of it now and very pleased) - the reviews are really solid strike a great balance for people like me who are not too "techy" but at the same time have a bit of a grasp. I certainly would recommend your magazine to any friends who are looking at buying AV equipment. Anyway - enough gush. thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts