Any hifi shops or sites still having sales?

womble72

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Excellent. I've only got a sevenoaks and a richer sounds near me and nothing is grabbing my attention. The nearest place to me, Obriens, looks like they never bother with sales :-/ I'm looking for some good deals on bookshelf speakers. I don't have a budget just looking for that 'bargain of the century' deal :)

womble72

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I've got my beady eyes on some neat Iotas, kef r100, monitor audio rx1, cm1, atc scm 7 and rega rs1 to partner my marantz m-cr603 wonder machine. I would demo if possible before handing over my cash... Or if they offered a no obligation home trial if it was from an online seller. :)

You had best go listen to some as the 'no obligation home trial' is a very rare bird indeed. You are more likely to get one from a local dealer.

Some speaker manufacturers offer it (EB Acoustics et al) but you are still obliged to pay shipping costs to send them back usually.

matthewpiano

Those are all quite different sounding speakers and I doubt you'd get on with all of them. The advice given by David (from Frank Harvey) and by Alears is spot on. There is no such thing as 'Bargain of the Century' if you end up with speakers you don't enjoy listening to as you'll lose more than you think you've saved when you try to sell them on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts