Any advice on what I can do with my CRT.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Most people on this board must of gone through this problem, you have a shinny new LCD/Plasma telly but you have a perfectly fine CRT screen that is now surpless to requirements..

I can wack it in the Bargin Pages and MAYBE get £10 for it but that is more hastle than its worth.

I could take it down the tip but that greaves me to throw away a working Telly that cost nearly £1000 10 years ago.

Anybody got any other ideas/advice.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Gave mine to a friend not too long ago (for ages just had two setup in my living room so I could have Sky Sports News on the CRT whilst doing whatever on the other).

Trust me, someone will be very happy to have it so don't just bin it.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Sold my old Panasonic CRT to friends a couple of years ago. They still have it, and are very happy with it. Needed a new power supply at one point, but otherwise still going strong.

A

Anonymous

ChearyMajorTom:

Most people on this board must of gone through this problem, you have a shinny new LCD/Plasma telly but you have a perfectly fine CRT screen that is now surpless to requirements..

I can wack it in the Bargin Pages and MAYBE get £10 for it but that is more hastle than its worth.

I could take it down the tip but that greaves me to throw away a working Telly that cost nearly £1000 10 years ago.

Anybody got any other ideas/advice.

Don't sell it to a friend, give it to them.

Then when they say what a great picture is, say ' you robbing swine, you got that for nothing, I told you it was good, where is my 10th pint of bear you grabbing barsteward'

Hmmm

Matt

36 inch crt Sony

TRENDING THREADS