Anthony Gallo Strada - Box Killer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Audiologica Ltd said:
The Strada 2 is now available in the UK - even better than the (superb) original Strada

Hello there,

Not much info on the new Strada on the net yet (There is this rather short review by Steve Guttenberg). Could you expand a little where it betters the Mk1? And does the improvement come at a price?

Animalade

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Strada 2's along with B&W PV1D Sub to replace my B&W CM8's and i was amazed how much better this combo is! A massive amount of dynamic punch and atmospheric soundstage.

Well worth a demo if your looking for a decent Sub/Sat combo.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Animalade said:
I purchased the Strada 2's along with B&W PV1D Sub to replace my B&W CM8's and i was amazed how much better this combo is! A massive amount of dynamic punch and atmospheric soundstage.

Well worth a demo if your looking for a decent Sub/Sat combo.

Welcome to the forum, Animalade! Your first post here, and you already have my full and undivided attention. Tell me all about it! What amp do you drive your speakers with? How do you cross the Stradas over to the sub? What's your room like? What music do you like thru this kit? Gimme, gimme...

:cheers:

TRENDING THREADS