Another Issue, another non delivery!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry to hear that - we have been advised that our service centres are - understandably - dealing with a deluge of enquiries at the moment, so it might take longer than usual to get a response.

I'd advise you buy a copy in the shops and ask the team - when you hear from them - to extend your subscription by a month.

Apologies again - I feel your pain; i've missed three weekly mag deliveries despite there being no weather issues here in SW London.

For anyone else, i'd also recommend checking the status of Royal Mail deliveries in your area here

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I dont think my problem is snow related as I've not received the last 3 issues (Awards and Dec or Jan - since the email below). I emailed Dominic who is listed on the subs page with no response. Any chance you can look into this for me please?

Copy of the email - my address removed:

Thanks

Steve
Hi Dominic,

Hope you can help me. I've subscribed to What HiFi for many years but for some reason I've not received the last 2 issues (Awards 2010 and Dec 2010). I've moved to a new address as of the 25th July but I did post a letter with my new address and call to confirm. Here are my details:

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, but it looks like you've been emailing Dominic, the editor, whom would have forwarded your email to our subs dept, but something appears to have got lost in forwarding.

Can you please re-email (and include a link to this thread) to the main subscriptions address:

Whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk

You can also call the customer service hotline (during normal working hours) at:

777 813

Sorry again
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help. I got a reply and the missing issues are en route to me now :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts