Android Tablet?

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I’m the process of becoming an external consultant to industry (and will have to set up a personal services ltd liability company).

I also need to get all the kit to run my business. At work I currently use a Wi-Fi tablet (Nexus 7(2013)) for emails on the move within the building. I’m constantly battling the wife for usage of this device, so it makes sense to buy a new tablet for the business and get a 4g one to-boot. 3 Mobile’s free international roaming will be good when I’m working from Spain (hols).

Looking at either:
Samsung Tab S – 8.4
HTC nexus 9

I don’t want to go full 10.1” or bigger, so the 8.4/8.9” options are the max size for me.

Is there anything else I should consider? (PS – I don’t do Apple!).

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Big Aura said:
I’m the process of becoming an external consultant to industry (and will have to set up a personal services ltd liability company).

I also need to get all the kit to run my business. At work I currently use a Wi-Fi tablet (Nexus 7(2013)) for emails on the move within the building. I’m constantly battling the wife for usage of this device, so it makes sense to buy a new tablet for the business and get a 4g one to-boot. 3 Mobile’s free international roaming will be good when I’m working from Spain (hols).

Looking at either: Samsung Tab S – 8.4 HTC nexus 9

I don’t want to go full 10.1” or bigger, so the 8.4/8.9” options are the max size for me.

Is there anything else I should consider? (PS – I don’t do Apple!).

You might not do Apple, but the rest of industry does. Android is far too buggy and unsecure for business use.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/08/waiting-for-androids-inevitable-security-armageddon/

scene

Nexus every time. I've had a nexus 4 and 6 as phone and two nexus 7s at home.

Got an iPad - first gen - nice, works but hate the "we won't upgrade it" attitude of Apple after only 3-4 years - so now can't use it as a SONOS controller - which is a pain.

Good luck with the PSC. Funnily enough, I've just gone the other way, having been contracting through a PSC ltd. for the past 14 years...

Nepheler

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Just want to vote Surface but it's not an android tablet...

Anyway I'll not choose any tablets from Samsung due to the terrible experience with Samsung Galaxy note.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts